LAJ Broadcaster Berenjena
Gebaut in Almeria, Südspanien von Jose Luis Miralles. Ein Geheimtipp
The guitar sounds has a defined bass and a lot of body, the fact of being an instrument with a lot of mass, with a thick neck and pickups with more output, gives it a darker sound than usual in a Telecaster, but also creamier, fill in a little more. The audios that accompany this article clarify a little more the definition of the guitar sound, which at the time was focused on covering country or bigband sounds and which would later blend perfectly with blues and rock.
- Built: 2020
- Body: Sumpfesche / Swamp ash
- Neck: Riegelahorn/flamed maple, einteilig/one piece, Radius: C, vintage nitro
- Bünde/frets: 22 22 medium Jumbo
- Mensur/scale: 648 mm
- Sattelbreite/saddle: 42,5 mm
- Hardware: Nickel
- Tuner: lockable schaller nickel machine heads
- Bridge: Babics Full Contact cromo (Contacto completo) - Larger contact area improves sustain, tone, and attack
- Pickups: 2 x Custom Shop B&B Mod, Broadcaster 8,2 KOhm (Brücke) / 9,8KOhm en (Hals) handwound
- 3-way switch: swircraft
- Potis: CTS pro, 1 Volumen / 1 Tonos.
- Condenser: We paper in oil and tile for treble bleed.
- Lacquering: nitrocellulose
- Color: Schwarze Aubergine
- Includes: Certifikat
- Case: included
verkauft / sold
€ 2.299,00 includes 19%MWSt/VAT
€ 1.931,93 excludes MWSt/VAT*
* National taxes and fees has to be paid by the customer