- Centerblock Thinline Guitar with internal Maple block.
- Weight: 3,47kg
- Carved back (Curly Maple, same as sides)
- Carved European Spruce top.
- Curly Maple Neck, with Jatoba core
- Scale length: 25 1/2″ (648 mm)
- Bone nut. Width: 1 11/16″ (43 mm)
- Curly Maple bindings, with plastic purflings.
- Fingerboard, pickguard and headstock face veneer made of Ebony.
- Mother-of-pearl dots on fingerboard.
- The pickguard does not have a bracket. Instead, it is glued to a tab which is integral with the bridge pickup ring. It has a concealed carbon fiber reinforcement at the forward screw area.
- Art-déco inspired tailpiece, made of Ebony, Bubinga and Ovangkol.
- Schaller Nashville bridge.
- Pickup rings made of Ebony. The neck ring, being quite thin, has been reinforced internally with carbon fiber.
- Pickups: Gibson Classic 57 (neck) and Gibson Classic 57 Plus (bridge).
Pots: Bourns + Switchcraft pickup switch and jack.
- Pot knobs made of Ebony, with delicate white mother-of-pearl and abalone inlays.
- Stainless Steel jumbo frets.
- Machines: Schaller M6-135 with Ebony knobs.
- Strings: D’Addario EJ21 (12-52)
- Nitrocellulose Plumburst finish (Rot mit einem Touch Pflaume / red with a touch of plum)
VK/RP: € 3.888,44 (includes 16% MWSt/VAT)
For commercial EU- or NON-EU Residents*: EURO 3.352,10 (exclusive VAT)
*National taxes and fees has to be paid by the customer
Auch bei dieser Jaén liegt der Preis wieder deutlich unter mittel-europäischem Niveau. Die Marktsituation in Spanien läßt keine anderen Preise zu und ich kann und will hier in Deutschland keinen höheren Preis nehmen.
Also the price of this Jaén is situated definitelly far beneath middle-european level. The situation of the spanish market does not allow to take more and I cannot and I don't want to take a higher price in Germany