Eastman PG2 Pagelli Signature Series
Traditional archtop performance with a uniquely contemporary look and feel. The Pagelli Signature Series, designed in Switzerland by Claudio and Claudia Pagelli, is handcrafted in the Eastman workshop of AAA spruce and maple tonewoods. Its attractive asymmetrical 17 design features modern F-holes. A bold artistic statement from every point of view, the Pagelli Signature Archtop has become the instrument of choice for Emanuel Schmidt and other top artists.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even C
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 22 Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length: 25" = 635 mm
- Body Style: Pagelli Signature
- Body Dimensions: 17" x 3 5/16"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Flamed Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Logo: Maple Headstock
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Black
- Pickguard: Ebony Pageli Style
- Tailpiece: Ebony Trapeze Style
- Bridge: Adjustable Ebony w/ Bone Saddle
- String Spacing: 2 3/32"
- Tuners: Schertler TUN-BK-ES-E
- Knobs: Thumbwheels
- Neck Pickup: Kent Armstrong HJGS6-BK
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Capacitors: 0.047" Ohms
- Potentiometers: 500K Linear Taper Thumbwheel
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Case: Hardshell Case
Verkaufspreis: EURO 4.299,00 - Lieferzeit auf Nachfrage
For commercial EU- or all NON-EU Residents (National taxes and fees has to be payed by the customer)
Aus einer Sammlungsauflösung