Milkman 10W Pint Combo
The Pint is designed to add a little bit more power to the low power Half Pint circuit. A custom Mercury Magnetics output transformer allows for parallel single ended 6V6 output. The Pint delivers 10 clean watts and 18 snarling overdriven watts when the amp is pushed all the way. Like its little brother, reverb and tremolo and Class A single ended breakup is the name of the game
How about touch sensitivity and feel? The 5Y3 rectifier coupled with true class A design make the Pint the most touch sensitive Milkman amplifier to date. A pair of 6V6 running in a single ended design piles on scoop after scoop of creamy even order harmonics.
Three speaker options help tailor the Pint to your unique style:
- Celestion Greenback 12" is a transparent sounding speaker. Bright, Lively, and efficient. This speaker has a big bottom even at low volume. This speaker has very little breakup and does not color the amp when driven.
- Jupiter Alnico 12" has a classic American alnico magnet sound. A bit less transparent in the upper midrange, this speaker adds a "woody" tone to the Pint. Its lively on top, and a bit more focused in the bass response than its ceramic magnet brother. The speaker starts to break up and add alnico character as the amp is pushed. Its the most efficient of the 3 speaker options.
- VSOP Alnico 12" is warm, buttery smooth, and slightly less "loud" feeling than the other Alnico options. Its very good for getting the full tone from the amp without disruptive volume levels.
- Celestion Alnico Blue 12" takes the Pint in a different direction. This speaker is very mid forward with little midrange scoop. The top is bright, and the bass response is the tightest out of the three options. This speaker starts to break up when the amp is driven hard. When the amp is overdriven, the Blue is extremely reactive shedding low end and pushing the midrange further into the fun zone.
The front end is similar to the Half Pint, with extended headroom, lush spring reverb, and deep output modulating tremolo. The amplifier is hand wired onto a turret board with Mercury Magnetics and Jupiter capacitors standard.
10W Class A
- 12” 25W Celestion Greenback Speaker, 8 Ohm
- 12” 50W Alnico Jupiter Speaker, 8 Ohm
- 12" 30W Alnico VSOP Speaker, 8 Ohm
- 12" 15W Celestion Alnico Blue, 8 Ohm
Tube tremolo and spring reverb
Includes handwired original design detachable footswitch and 15' cable